This is how we’re going to make sure you’re safe!
- We’ll keep our building and workshop spaces well ventilated.
- The capacity for our sessions ranges from 6 people to 15, depending on the activities taking place (as per government guidance).
- All sessions will be conducted to social distancing guidelines.
- We have full handwashing facilities on site and will ask you to use them at regular points.
- We’ll have hand sanitizer available throughout our spaces and for you to use as you enter.
- Our staff will wear face coverings or visors.
- You will need to wear a face covering as you move around the spaces or between sessions.
- We’ll have some NHS Track and Trace QR code posters so you can check-in when you arrive.
- You will need to book in for any sessions you’d like to attend and provide us with your contact details in the process. This will help with our own track and trace system.
- You will need to be seated at a table when eating or drinking.
- Our spaces will be cleaned down fully each day and between sessions if required.
- Any equipment provided by us will be cleaned using anti-bacterial spray each day.
- Any items provided by Creative Practitioners will be cleaned before and after use.
- We may ask you to bring your own protective/clean equipment e.g. aprons, if needed for certain activities.
- We will keep updating this list as per the Government guidance.
Rest assured, we’re doing all we can to make sure The Pearl Exchange has this in-hand!